*ACTIVATED* TD-22011 SWAT Deployment #35

Daelma

If your character doesn't use a E11 then no you don't need a bapty ;)

If you feel "rising the ladder" is unfair then you may have to boycott the "SWAT! Are we accurate enough" thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me personalisation has crept in to the clearance process, i think this is unfair to Scribbler and to the present DO Smally! The past is just that and with the bar being raised all the time comparisons are unfair!

I think a new CRL for SWAT would be helpful :)

Having an opinion and giving positive feedback and encouragement is a great thing, to question decisions made by the DO and command staff is in my opinion destructive and disrespectful.

Long Live the MEPD :thumbsup:

Well said Ricky

-If you feel "rising the ladder" is unfair then you may have to boycott the "SWAT! Are we accurate enough" thread

Who are you to say that? I am all about screen accuracy and I like people aiming for that.

I'd like remind you that we're a costume club after all. And yes to me close enough is enough to get the SWAT approval.

We're not Gods we have families, we have lifes, jobs if you wanna spend more time to get your amour perfect then go for it. Nobody is gonna stop you.

Actually I'll be there to congratulate you.
But I am sorry to remind you that you won't be able due the lack of good pics from every angle even for your "the most
accurate amour ever seen".

I like rise the bars as long it doesn't become the game "spot the error" for everyone.

Keep this in mind for the next candidates and let the DOs do their job

Boy this is a long thread :) I've always felt that once a detail has been exposed it becomes mandated for the next trooper going for SWAT of said character. The DO would be the most knowledgeable of that new requirement. Granted the CRL needs to be updated but it will constantly be updated as new reference material comes to light. SWAT is not an overnight thing. A SWAT officer must also posses....patience.

Well said Ricky

-If you feel "rising the ladder" is unfair then you may have to boycott the "SWAT! Are we accurate enough" thread

Who are you to say that? I am all about screen accuracy and I like people aiming for that.

I'd like remind you that we're a costume club after all. And yes to me close enough is enough to get the SWAT approval.

We're not Gods we have families, we have lifes, jobs if you wanna spend more time to get your amour perfect then go for it. Nobody is gonna stop you.

Actually I'll be there to congratulate you.

But I am sorry to remind you that you won't be able due the lack of good pics from every angle even for your "the most

accurate amour ever seen".

I like rise the bars as long it doesn't become the game "spot the error" for everyone.

Keep this in mind for the next candidates and let the DOs do their job

Who am I???

I am a SWAT officer who as other SWAT officers believe close enough is NOT good enough , that's the opposite of what SWAT is about

And like others before me I did everything asked by other SWAT officers during my application to make my armour the best it could be and EARN the right to stand along side them

I'm a little disappointed that this conversation has gone this way because some ppl think the rules don't apply to them or their friends and are argueing with decisions by mepd staff and fellow brothers

I disagreed that baptys be required for SWAT but the majority ruled and that's fine there's a thread full of ppl all for upgrading SWAT accuracy

Now your saying close enough is good enough?

Rick gas summed it up above and

If you think it's to hard or unfair and refuse to take constructive criticism for fellow miners trying to help applicant become the best they can be instead what THEY deem "good enough" then don't apply

Mui mui...

for me as interest....the last word is now with our DL/ Rick...ok, so far so good. But why we need the comments of the DL and XO, if the Deployment Officer say YES?!?....purely out of interest ;)

And the next question is...the DO and XO give his green light...well, what thinks our DL?!?

Apologies for the delay on my end...Celebration VII finally over and now I can get back to full concentration to the TDs here in the Precinct!

With that said, this trooper is ready to be activated! Awesome work and great attention to details and weathering! :td::thumbsup:

@ Daniel - It's just one final look at details from CO and XO. When I was DO, I always waited for final approval from the Senior Commanders before proceeding. Just out of respect for the chain of command. It's more a formality, but I will admit that I missed a few details when I handled some SWAT Applicants.

But for the record, Smally (Brad) has our full trust and decision making on all Deployed Officer Applicants :yes:

@ Daniel - It's just one final look at details from CO and XO. When I was DO, I always waited for final approval from the Senior Commanders before proceeding. Just out of respect for the chain of command. It's more a formality, but I will admit that I missed a few details when I handled some SWAT Applicants.

Thank you dude for this explanation :thumbsup:

Nevertheless it would be great, that this application comes to an end....all details are ok and satisfy the claims...out of my sight ;)

Or you say there are a fiew points which are not really clear. Then let Manny know it and he can update these points.

With my most respect to you Command stuff-guys :salute::td:

As an ex-GML I know that the job in a command stuff position is not really easy.

Cheers....

This application will come to an end when the DO,CO AND XO are happy.

SWAT is about patience and perseverance, it's not an attendance excercise. As we say in the main scribe at the start of every application, we may come back to a previously cleared part or area and ask for it to be redone.

Nobody makes a member apply for SWAT, it's totally up to you guys to try for it, and it most certainly isn't something we will just give to members just because they submit an application.

From now on any questions or comments will be done in the 'hurt locker' thread, not on Mannys application.

Manny, worry not my friend, you're almost done ;)

Dude i can wait .... it is not like we German says ** sitting on glowing coals**

After my finished Tusked Projekt , have now My Rots Vader outfit to complete ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome bro! Good idea waiting for tube stripes to dry before you re-weather them

And good luck with replicating the weathering patterns on pauldron, I found printing the screen shot in black n white brings out the pattern well then hold it next to your pauldron and replicate ;)

Love the devotion bro