*Done* TD2311 Requesting Deployment

TD 2311 checking in, disturbance at Legoland resolved. All secure.

Thanks to all for the welcome. Did my first troop yesterday at Legoland. Was a long nine hour troop. I'm happy to report nothing major broke. Had some small issues with my amplifier and mic, but other than that I was good to go. Learned a lot right off the bat. See some of you at Celebration!!

Looking forward to representing MEPD in the future.

image_zpssucro9bk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on deployment Marcus. Looks great. Now, we have some movement 2 clicks west of the cantina. Confirmed with data and thermal imaging. Intel says it might be one of the droids were looking for. We need your squad to suit up and check it out. Be careful, this droid is a runner and armed only with his mouth. :teehee: Report any abnormal findings.....that is all TD-2311...clck-shht!!!!

Congrats on deployment Marcus. Looks great. Now, we have some movement 2 clicks west of the cantina. Confirmed with data and thermal imaging. Intel says it might be one of the droids were looking for. We need your squad to suit up and check it out. Be careful, this droid is a runner and armed only with his mouth. :teehee: Report any abnormal findings.....that is all TD-2311...clck-shht!!!!

Roger, TD2311 enroute.