Do I have the correct trooper?

Nasuki3

Hello, it has been a while since I have been back on the site. I started the entire process to become a part of the 501st and ultimately the MEPD a little over a year ago, but, things came up, and i ended up pushing the project aside for a while/forgetting about it. But now I have the time to go back to it, and everything is just about done. The last thing that needs to be done to my knowledge is the weathering. I had intended to go with the Cantina Captain's armor, which leads into my question, is this my guy?

WxdefZv.jpg

I looked through the Photo Gallery Reference Guide and this was the picture I found that really jumped out at me, so to say, as yes, this is the right guy. It appears as though he may have a, smear as I shall call it, on the right side of his chest. This lead me to believe that he is the same as this guy on the right

nIECvZD.jpg

And if this is the case, I may be able to find him better in other scenes with the clarity of the second picture. As I understand it, the same troopers are in different scenes as different troopers, their gear has changed, but their armor is the same. Correct me if I am wrong though. Thanks ahead of time to those that take your time to read this! Oh, and sorry if the images are overwhelmingly large, I've never really dealt with images in a post before, so it took me a bit just to figure out how to even get them there -_-

Ah okay, thank you very much. I found that sight but called my searching for the day off before getting too far. I knew I was obviously looking for a Captain in the Cantina scene, but as I for some reason don't have that movie in my collection yet, I couldn't go back and watch it, and I couldn't find any like that in the Photo Gallery Reference Guide. I do appreciate that. I edited it in, I realize I didn't say which guy in the second picture I thought it was, but it is there now. So it appears that I was correct on my guess?

For weathering it will depend on your ultimate goal. If you plan on just being deployed i.e. police officer, your armor has to have a dirty appearance - no specific patterns have to be made.

If you go for SWAT, the weathering will have to match what's onscreen for the specific trooper you're recreating. The screen captures linked above would be a good starting place.

There are some specific recommendations for the cantina captain in this SWAT app:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=12890

Good luck.

My ultimate goal was to eventually go to SWAT, but at this point I kind of just want to get into the 501st and then deployed. It's something I've wanted to do for a while and just kinda anxious and ready to get my armor. But I will dig into it a bit more and try to find it. I forgot to mention that I have asked the person who assembled my armor for me if he could do the weathering and he agreed, so I don't want to be sending him the wrong pictures for reference. Obviously he can't weather my pauldron, pack, or pouches, as I have them, but I'd like my armor to at least be ready for the Cantina Captain, that way I can get deployed and work on the other parts myself. And thanks for the guidance. One of the reasons I want to be a part of MEPD. Everybody seems kind and helpful

Eric, hey man, nice choice on the Captain. I am going for the other Cantina a Security Gaurd, Davin Felth, with the White Pauldron and filter pack #5 . Check the swat threads and look for the cantina captain, also the move along trooper I believe ( maybe a few different accessories ) so you can use their weathering references .

Captain Mod Terrik

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mod_Terrik

Have fun!