MEPD 2015: A FEW GOOD MEN

DirtyBoy

Hey troopers,

Looking to fill a few positions. I'd like to see who wants to step up and join the command staff. The tasks will be a great way for you to work on some behind the scenes aspects of our AMAZING detachment.

Let me know

Hi Boss,

If there is a position that you think can be done from down under from a relative newbie just let me know.

Happy to be on board if I can be of use, if im to far away that's cool to.

Cheers

Troopers, we need armoury positions filling here!

If you're interested in becoming an MEPD armourer and If you think you can commit to this project, please take a look at the garrison list. If there is NO armourer listed next to YOUR garrison then please let us know.

We are very keen to get this programme moving in order to help out other troopers.

We will update the list over time.

Thanks guys.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey troopers,

Looking to fill a few positions. I'd like to see who wants to step up and join the command staff. The tasks will be a great way for you to work on some behind the scenes aspects of our AMAZING detachment.

Let me know

Let me know what is needed

So Cal Garrison

Inland Empire squad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know how can I help but I am here! I am new on this! As for the moment I am working on my armor. But u guys need help with designs (Graphics) for anything, been doing this for 20 plus years. Right now I design sports t-shirts for under armor, Adidas, nike and others, so If u need help on things like I also will like to offer my help.