A STORM IS COMING.....Major Change Is Upon Us.

DirtyBoy

Like a sandstorm ripping through the world we live causes change and evolution. Today I am proud to announce a change in leadership.

SCRIBBLER has been promoted to XO and will be stepping into the role immediately. Juan has been super busy with family and work so he has found it time to step out of the role of XO and will become our new SGT AT ARMS.

We are in process of setting up our newest Deployment Officer. The person we feel is most qualified has demonstrated excellent communications with troops during their evaluation process. This person has also been an active member of our squad for a few years now....the shoes will be tough to fill since Scribbler has done an OUTSTANDING job but we are confident this trooper will do great!!!

Another important announcement is Brad "Smally" will be in charge of the "armorers program" Brad will oversea the global development of this awesome program. Very excited to see this get off the ground with such a great guy behind the wheel!!

2015 is the year troops!

Ok I can't keep it a secret any longer.....Ben "SAND DEVIL" Anders will be stepping into the role of Deployment Officer. Scribbler will be getting him up to speed and assisting him in deployments for the next few weeks. After that he will be reviewing and approving the future troopers of the MEPD!! Congrats brother!!

First and foremost, thank you Rick and Michael for the vote of confidence. You let the cat out of the bag early Boss, but I appreciate the kind words. I know I have very big shoes to fill. Michael has been an outstanding Deployment Officer. I remember his first post after being promoted to the position and how well he did with outlining his appreciation and recognition for the new request. Always professional and there to help. And prior to Michael was Juan. Another great leader who made the troops know they were important and he was there to help. I hope to make the same impact and help get as many of our brothers and sisters Deployed and promoted to SWAT as I can. I’m humbled by the appointment and will do my best to provide as much accurate and unbiased feedback as I can. I know how hard we all work to make our builds great, and will do everything I can to help get every new trooper deployed as fast as possible.

Thank you again for the congrats brothers and I hope to help make this the best year for our Detachment as possible . Lets have a great year and show the Legion and our fans what a truly great group of enthusiasts we are. Now back to work and as you were… Let’s increase our ranks.

Another important announcement is Brad "Smally" will be in charge of the "armorers program" Brad will oversea the global development of this awesome program. Very excited to see this get off the ground with such a great guy behind the wheel!!

WHOA!

Sorry to hear you're stepping down Juan — but man, I know how it goes!

And congrats on the new position!

Congrats to you too Scribbler!! :salute:

One more congrats to Smally!
Great news all around!

*did I miss anyone* B)

You're right, Scribbler's shoes are gonna be hard to fill — especially since boots are the hardest thing to find right now — but I'm confident whoever is chosen will do a great job. AND they have a great command staff behind them for support!