Noob question.

TrainWreck

So I'm about to go on a final shopping spree to get the rest of the stuff I need in preparation for my armor.

My question is: is the basic assembly the same for TK's and TD's other than the white elastic/no shoulder bridges? I've just been trying to hunt down good tutorials.

Also I'm having a devil of a time trying to find under armor bottoms that don't have some elaborate logo going on on the waist. Trooper bay only has the tops (that I can find). Any suggestions of where to look or does anyone have any thoughts on using a morph suit with out the head?

Hate to be "Captain Obvious" here, but just wanted to point out in case you weren't already aware that there are a few other differences in assembly besides the shoulders... like the sniper knee plate, 3 button ab plate, missing ab detail. Don't want to see you end up looking like a Heavy Weapons Trooper!

Hate to be "Captain Obvious" here, but just wanted to point out in case you weren't already aware that there are a few other differences in assembly besides the shoulders... like the sniper knee plate, 3 button ab plate, missing ab detail. Don't want to see you end up looking like a Heavy Weapons Trooper!

Thanks. I did in fact know all of that (that's all what ATA should be sending me). I was just asking about the less obvious assembly details. I think I'm starting to get a grip for what I'm in for.

Hey Brian...Google east bay. You will find your black undersuit there and cheap too. I think top and bottoms are about 20 30 clams. I have Under Armour and East Bay and both are very good about three years old now. $.02

So I'm still running into the problem with off color seams and/or patterned waste bands.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:210616/sku:6958102/eastbay-evapor-compression-tight-2.0-mens/black/grey/?cm=compressionclothing_search_redesign

I guess I could get fabric paint or something and cover up all of the seams. I'm assuming it's all synthetic fiber so dying would be a pain if not impossible.

Thanks though. By far the best prices so far!

So I just picked up a men's compression shirt and women's leggings made of similar material at Wal-Mart for under $25. They both have small white labels I'll have to black out but I think I did good!

Thanks for all the help!