*DONE*TD-22011 Requesting Deployment

Daelma

Gordon, Manny Made a bapty blaster, it does not have a d-ring.

By the way, good luck Manny!

Btw...the one and ONLY E-11 Blaster for a Sandtrooper :thumbsup:

Nice setup, Manny...what can I say...this trooper rocks :duim:

Edit: What see my eyes?...the ab plate buttons are not white ?!? :ermm:

Edit: What see my eyes?...the ab plate buttons are not white ?!? :ermm:

arrrgzzz .... OPI !!!! i knew there was something ( in the pod ) xD

jape u are correct... well no big matter to put some color on it ... make it tommorrow ;)

Wow, when he needs a d ring for police officer, even with a thunesia blaster, how can someone get SWAT with a D Ring? The Tunesia blaster is the most accurate way to go for a Sandtrooper anyway, because this was the blaster used in the movie. I think with PO and SWAT we are trying to get more accurate to the movies and the tunesia blaster does not have one. I think it so great that Manny made a e11 mod to get more accurat!

Funny thing, I grew up in southern CA as a surfer, when I was just a kid we used to call each other dude, actually more like, Duuuuuuuude! We received so much flack for it at that time. Apparently it's globally accepted now :)

@ Vf2112 then the CRL´s ne to be changed! If I use a standard E11 its right to add a D-ring, but if someone does the extra work and build the tunesia blaster ( the only right sandtrooper e11 ) it has to pass the PO too! I think it is verry important if we are going to higer Levels to accept movie accurate Props and modify the rules! It makes really no sens, for example cut teeth holes in Helmets, to close them again later, glue the handguards in the right position and change it again, spend a lot of money and time buy or build a Backpack, if I dont want to wear it as docking bay captain.... There must be the possibility, if I want to go as a specific trooper, to go the direct way! the rest is just useless bureaucracy!

Greetings Alex

As a GML I can say...jup...about the CRL's... there are few points who are bit tricky and confused...that's right.

But...it's the CRL's...so what.

Sure it su....cks sometimes :6: ....but the little thing like the d-ring....come on guys...add this little thing and remove it again...and all is easy.

But nevertheless I agree...it's time for an update about the CRL's...especially the PO status(CRL Level 2). Above all if I go with an specific trooper. And yes...the tunisian one is THE sandtrooper E-11. Not the Death Star style :trooper::teehee:

Cheers....

• 3 weeks later...