Ghoulcinder's Docking Boy 94 V2 Sergeant Build

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Bas - VERY nice progress, Brother! Excellent work, as well!

Patiently waiting for the end result after you complete your armor and pack build!
:popcorn:

I can imagine that Smally is especially ready to review your gear! :yes: :td:

@Michael Thanks for the kind words brother!
I can't wait to get my hands on armour and backpack, I fear you'll probably have to wait another six months or so :P

@Pat It's a great colour! I'll be using oily colours as well, as it uses Davin's pauldron and armour ;) (However armour is less weathered in that scene of course)

Keep it up! You're getting there. You're a braver man than I going for that T21 build. I don't have the skills for that by any stretch of the imagination.

I quote Dirty Harry.... "A man has got to know his limitations".

Keep the photos coming!

Thanks Marcus! I've received the pipes, and ordered D profile trims, getting excited! I don't know if I have the skills either I must admit,

only one way to find out ;) I usually find throwing yourself into the deep end works best!
I'll take more pictures soon matey, did some more weathering and hoping to do some more soon.

Armour is going to take a while, 4 or 5 months, so badly want to start with that :6:

• 2 weeks later...

I've done quite a lot so far, I've not taken any pictures, simply just forgot to lol. I've got an older picture of the bucket

and blaster together. By now, the hengstler's paint has been changed and I've painted the E-11's trigger group.
The bucket has had a bit more weathering too, and also its tube stripes :whistling:

WrvYi8m.jpg

Not done a lot with the T-21 first, waiting for parts to arrive mostly, I've received the piping, just waiting for the wood and some other parts really!
I'm going to start E-11 commission builds as well, good for funding this project, and general income is too low as it is!

So hold on tight for updates, as I can show you more stuff soon! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Right, after doing some extensive research (AKA endlessly stare at ANH screenshots! I put up an album online with some more screenshots than you can find on StarWarsScreenCaps, available here), I concluded there's no actually shoulder pouch present.

I've discussed this matter with Smally, and we've come to the conclusion he's NOT wearing a shoulder pouch,

so you know what that means...GaCKzLh.png

Well I obviously won't bit it! Sell it on to someone else or so, probably best :)

Right, I went onto Imgur to upload some images so I could post them here.

Of course, the daily randomness you get when you want to upload pictures on a domain that displays pictures from OTHER people...J5T7Irj.png

Anyway! Let's get down to business.

I've received my small leather pouch yesterday, very happy with it! It also means I have all (grand total of.. two!) pouches required!756Wi2L.jpg

I've also done some more work on the blaster, it isn't a lot, just some gluing, but it's something :)

Stuck the Hengstler togetherbiEguBR.jpgUIsDOmW.jpg

Put on the end cap lock and the aluminium trigger guard, looks good I thinkOmEDgk4.jpg

D-ring!hq4rrlk.jpg

That's it for now, I fear! I'll be building a Bapty when I'm going for my SWAT clearance, obviously first need to get through basic and PO clearance, so that

buys me some time to get my Bapty sorted! As well all know, a Bapty is THE blaster for a Sandy :D

Thanks for watching!

I want to do this version too, but now I have a doubt... Should I get the shoulder pouch or don't for PO? Thank you for this awesome post by the way! :D greetings from Mexico

Wow Bas, I'm sure everyone would agree with me when I say we're sad to see it come to a halt. I've enjoyed watching your build.

You have your reasons and we respect that. Hope things work out for you and remember, we'll be here if when your situation betters.

Don't be a stranger, troopers for life :td::salute:

• 3 months later...