Pauldron: Trooper1

Boots: TKboots

Gloves: Trooperbay

Blaster: Hyperfirm

Pouches: Anthony Bailey

Backpack: Dirtyboy

a.jpg1.jpg3b.jpg2.jpg4.jpg6.jpg5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg10.jpg9.jpg

14.jpg12.jpg

15.jpg112.jpg26.jpg25.jpg24a.jpg24.jpgIMG_3206.jpg14e.jpg14d.jpg14c.jpg20.jpg19.jpgIMG_3435.jpgIMG_3434.jpg21.jpg

22.jpg23.jpg27.jpg31.jpg41.jpg32.jpg39.jpg

29.jpg35.jpg34.jpg33.jpg

43.jpg42.jpg26a.jpg26b.jpg26c.jpg16.jpg17.jpg

14b.jpg14a.jpg44.jpg45.jpg46.jpg47.jpg48.jpg49.jpg50.jpg51.jpgIMG_2577.jpgIMG_2584.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Tony - Thank you for your interest in joining the Elite and submitting your request for SWAT OFFICER Activation.

During this process, details will need to be even more fine tuned in comparison to past SWAT members. The bar is always being set higher.

Your enthusiasm towards becoming a SWAT Officer is noted. Command Staff needs to point out here in the preliminary stages that although your armor may have passed Standard Officer status, your armor and gear will need a lot of re-works and heavy mods to clear SWAT.

You may want to compare notes and ask for guidance from these previous SWAT Applicants who have attempted this particular Screen TD (CANTINA CAPTAIN) and were cleared & activated. Their advice will definitely help you reach your goal properly.

First review comments will be posted within the next few days. Please be patient during this process. No worries, You will be a SWAT Officer in no time!

Hey Michael, first off thank you and the M.E.P.D. community for giving me the opportunity to represent them even as a Police officer. I understand there may be mods needed for S.W.A.T that are outside of my armor capabilities and/or my ability to get it there, then again maybe not. Shoot for the Death "Star" I like to say :yes: I'm delighted just to be among a great group of troopers.

Thanks again for the opportunity :duim:

Best of luck sir! Looking great. The only thing I can see is of a major thing, but that's SWAT.

I notice it is of the FX lineage, which is no big deal. Assembly method is what I see, hate to say though.

The method of assembly is supposed to be the butt and strip method instead of the overlap.

Like I said, hated to bring it up, but the pictures are very detailed.

It is not impossible to fix though, if wanted. I have done 3 FX kits for others. Just need the strips of plastic.

Your looking great though with the rest I can see.

Best of luck sir! Looking great. The only thing I can see is of a major thing, but that's SWAT.

I notice it is of the FX lineage, which is no big deal. Assembly method is what I see, hate to say though.

The method of assembly is supposed to be the butt and strip method instead of the overlap.

Like I said, hated to bring it up, but the pictures are very detailed.

It is not impossible to fix though, if wanted. I have done 3 FX kits for others. Just need the strips of plastic.

Your looking great though with the rest I can see.

You just had to do bring it up didn't ya...lol. Well yea I already knew that it MAY be an issue. If this is all I need to fix then I'm ready. The TK armor I just finished re-building is awaiting Centurion approval as we speak. If I can pull that off this will be a cake walk :td:

You just had to do bring it up didn't ya...lol. Well yea I already knew that it MAY be an issue. If this is all I need to fix then I'm ready. The TK armor I just finished re-building is awaiting Centurion approval as we speak. If I can pull that off this will be a cake walk :td:

Great news! I knew you could do it! Lol

If only the pics were not so detailed! Lol

Well get started, won't take long really.

What does the butt and strip method look like?

Pat, the original suits were basically the two halves butted up against each other, then a strip of plastic the correct width glued on top to connect the two halves.

Great news! I knew you could do it! Lol

If only the pics were not so detailed! Lol

Well get started, won't take long really.

Just ordered more cover strip material. Let the sanding begin, woohahaha!!!

• 2 weeks later...

on the right track my friend. review your trooper and try to analyze it from an outsider perspective.....be super critical on your build to make sure your inline with whats seen on screen. try and put yourself in Mike (our DO's) shoes.....get it perfect :)

Understandable. What I did was print pics of my specific trooper and pics of what i had done with my build in comparable angles. Then I stepped back and tried to evaluate from an outside perspective....I found multiple things I wanted to correct and went from the "this is good enough to the wow this is great" mentality. Just a suggestion to help you get a jump on what may be needed.

@ Anthony...

Thank you for your interest in joining the Elite and submitting your request for SWAT OFFICER Activation.

During this process, there may be some mods that will need to be taken care of. Details that need to be even more fine tuned in comparison to past SWAT members. The bar is always being set higher.

As stated before, we always stress PATIENCE during this process as we pay more and more attention to fine tuning with each new SWAT applicant. The MEPD Senior Commanders and myself will give your armor / gear a full inspection and review. Some details may definitely be missed and re-checked, but we will try to catch them on every pass given until you are cleared and ready to join the Special Weapons & Tactics Team, Brother! :td::thumbsup:

With that said, let's begin...

MEPD SWAT OFFICER: APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 1)

Name: Anthony (Tony) Jobe
Legion ID #: TD-10116
Forum Name: UKSWRATH
Garrison: Golden Gate Garrison

** ANH SANDTROOPER SELECTED **: CANTINA CAPTAIN

I.) HELMET:

a.) Green Lenses --
CHECK
b.) Paint Color on Traps / Tears -- CHECK
c.) Number Of Teeth -- CHECK
d.) Mic Tips -- CHECK
e.) Vocoder Color (Black) -- CHECK
f.) Tube Stripes -- CHECK
g.) Rank Bar -- CHECK
h.) Brow -- CHECK
i.) Side Screws (Ears): CHECK
j.) Weathering: CHECK

** Additional Comments --

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Excellent helmet build! You are off to a great start! Nothing more to add. :thumbsup:

**CHECKED & CLEARED**

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER: (Comments Pending)

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER: (Comments Pending)

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

a.) Shoulder Straps -- CHECK
b.) Neck Seal -- CHECK
c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK
d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK
e.) Biceps -- CHECK
f.) Forearms -- CHECK
g.) Pauldron -- CHECK
h.) Chest / Back Plate -- CHECK
I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- CHECK
j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- CHECK
k.) Thighs -- (SEE COMMENTS)
l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK
m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK
n.) Boots -- CHECK
o.) Gloves -- CHECK
p.) Hand Plates / Guards -- CHECK
q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edge -- CHECK
r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK
s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK
t.) Pouches -- (SEE COMMENTS)
u.) Weathering -- CHECK
v.) Crotch Snaps -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Mod request(s) on the following...

1.) Shoulder pouch tool section flap strap needs to be lengthened

2.) Need to reshape top sections of thighs (See ref pics)

3.) Re-adjust the positioning of your shoulder pouch to match the reference pics a little more closely

** More mod requests may be posted later as your review continues. Certain minor details might possibly be missed with numerous review passes. Stand by.

17.jpg

1.jpg122_17.jpg

223199_438076792900730_1284107764_n.jpg?

DavinFelth-Cantina-ANHHD.jpg

24_zps59c514c4.jpg

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:(Comments Pending)

III.) BACKPACK: VERSION # 3

a.) Details -- (SEE COMMENTS)
b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Fantastic pack build! :thumbsup:

-- Mod request(s)

1.) Replace the dial decal with the screen accurate version

2.) You can remove the wire detail that ties around the radio. Not needed on this version. (Command Staff request)

26a.jpg

1506509_661906817184392_654288051_n.jpg?

**PENDING**

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:((Comments Pending)

IV.) WEAPON: DLT-19

a.) Details -- CHECK
b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Outstanding looking weapon. Nothing more to say here. :thumbsup:

**CHECKED & CLEARED**

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER: (Comments Pending)

**REVIEW STILL IN PROGRESS...