New member of UKG aspiring for 'sandtasticness'

Moley77

Hi guys, my name is Lee. I have recently joined the UKG and have had some awesome advice on becoming a sandtrooper (Dr Feeley Good). I am ultimately wanting to join the MEPD and the brotherhood.

I'm from the Leeds / Wakefield area of the UK, and was wondering if there are any sandtroopers in this area.

I'm in the process of researching about where to buy the armour so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated and welcome.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers for reading guys, all the best

Lee.

Welcome Lee!

Glad to have you aboard! Just a warning — which I think you know — sand gets in your heart and soul and you'll never get it out.

In other words... once dirty always dirty! B)

So...my main question is can anyone recommend a source for armour. I've purchased my first helmet (which when it arrives will be like Christmas all over again). But I'm already aware of no go places for armour. So any links etc would be massively welcome

Cheers guys.

So...my main question is can anyone recommend a source for armour. I've purchased my first helmet (which when it arrives will be like Christmas all over again). But I'm already aware of no go places for armour. So any links etc would be massively welcome Cheers guys.

Look at the links in my signature. :thumbsup:

Hi Lee. Welcome to the MEPD.

Here you will find all you need to become a Sandtrooper and one of the most welcoming and most open communities on the whole internet.

We are here for you so just get to read a lot and learn from what others have already walked so we can all go further.

There are many awesome TDs on the UKG, I am sure at least a few most be near you.

And about the armor, you are lucky to be in the uk, as the two most recognized armor makers are there: RS prop masters and Troopermaster. Look for them here on the forums, but also read about all the other armor makers so you can build your own opinion on armor and its makers.

Saludos.