Question about neck seal.

deadvision

I guess this best fits here. I saw somewhere (can't remember atm) they were selling a "hero" neck seal. It looked really awesome compared to the stunt one. Would this be acceptable to wear and get approved as a TD or should it be all stunt parts?

Yes. It will be fine.

I think someone's asked Anthony Forrest about the neck seal for TDs and he said it was just a black pullover with s turtle neck.

So far, no special request on Nevkseals as long as the are black, ribbed and look similar to what is seen on screen.

Saludos.

Anthony did say that in an interview. It's so funny (i.e. AWESOME) how much detail we have put into stuff when the REAL ones were just like, "Yeah... that's good... film it!" :thumbsup::teehee:

I used a black pull over turtleneck that I cut out of a sweater for years, until I was got in on a group buy from a supplier, 5 or so of us in our garrison went together which cut down the price. before that I was just to lazy to buy one and no one was pressuring me to get one...