TrainWreck's "Filter Pack" (style #5) WIP

TrainWreck

So even though I'm going for the "Stop that ship" trooper I of course will need a backpack for police deployment. Since it's not needed for SWAT I have the luxury of picking which back pack I like the best. That would of course be the filter pack. For this I'm using Scootch's excellent thread as an over all master plan (found here: http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=5225 ) and will be using Pandatroopers various builds as reference for some of the parts.

I started out cutting out all of my PVC and cross bars and assembling the frame:

IMAG2834.jpg

IMAG2835.jpg

IMAG2838.jpg

IMAG2839.jpg

IMAG2841.jpg

IMAG2850.jpg

I'm slowly assembling parts as well. Note that not all of the parts in these pictures are going to be used. The filter I bought was too large and an attempt to mod it made it too short, and I am not going to use the end caps on the mortar tube (also ignore the yellow bins in the background).

IMAG2842.jpg

IMAG2855.jpg

I have pudding cups and a thermal detonator from MonCal on the way. I still need to order the toilet siphon, bottom for the bee stinger, Tupperware stow n' go, make or find a filter, tube on the opposite side from the mortar tube, and I'm going to model and print a radio face plate (did I forget anything?).

I went ahead and primed what I have this afternoon:

IMAG2859.jpg

More to come!

• 5 weeks later...