My Progress So Far

BroadSword

There you go....once you bring the chest up the few inches you'll be a million times better. Throw the pauldron and ammo pouch on to give us the full effect when your done. Keep in mind you can always recut if you need to....just can't add back....doing it multiple times until you hit the desired result is ok :)

Coming along nice!

There you go....once you bring the chest up the few inches you'll be a million times better. Throw the pauldron and ammo pouch on to give us the full effect when your done. Keep in mind you can always recut if you need to....just can't add back....doing it multiple times until you hit the desired result is ok :)

And good looking out Rick!

I think you can do a little of both. I'd still go off the top some and get to where the pecs line up....then go for the bottom

I'll work on that. Here's where I stand with the pack. Thanks for all your help!!

IMG_2076_zpsxhw0kcec.jpg

After looking at the screenshots, it is too high. When looking at the graphics HERE , it appears the bottom of the mushroom cap is level with the top of the tool box. However, when you look at the screen shot HERE

you can see that the canister is much lower. Oh well, live and learn. When in doubt....go with the screenshots!