Toilet cistern siphons...

whiteee

Nice find Ian. Not an expert but they do look really close if not the same type used. Great find! I would love to own one of these. If you find more and want to sell one, mail me for sure! Keep me posted. And thank you for posting the canteen on ebay. The seller made me a good offer to buy instead of bidding. Hoping to get some molds ready to open them up to the community.

We actually found them all at same site! We are on search for more, we will pass on any that are not needed.

No worries about canteen find, just wanna help out.

Some of the siphons have stickers on them, I thought I took a photo but it appears not. Next time I'm in workshop I will post details/part number in case it's of use to anyone.

5 of them were in a scrap pile, 2 were inside cisterns next to scrap pile and 2 were in cisterns still plumbed in to the toilets... None smell because the siphon is in the cistern (inlet for toilet). We will keep salvaging but unfortunately we don't even have enough for our squad. Myself and other salvager have earmarked the 2 black ones for our builds!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I haven't been out searching recently... When the weather is a bit nicer, I will also post interest thread in here IF more are found and any are SPARE.

Just had one member of our squads TD cleared and 2 more finishing back packs, 3 more currently trimming and assembling armour then mine (once I have finished these **** extended shin bucks).

After we have all built back packs I will re assess who else needs one and see if we can help anyone else out!

• 3 months later...

Hi, sorry for some reason I don't get notifications to this thread!

All that we have in hand have either been used or are earmarked for future builds.

I have been trying to find and source more.

No part numbers on siphons - branded "SHIRES" and also have "Made in England" on them.

• 2 weeks later...

I can get hold of a few more, £25 each including shipping within the UK, I haven't got a price for US shipping yet. Need to box one up and weigh it.

Anyone interested? Let me know where you are from.

Ps. They will be used and possibly no longer functional as a toilet siphon - so back pack use only