Need help finding either how to buy a authentic sandtrooper uniform or a easy build

flyboync048

Hey I am interested in joining the 501st. but my crafting skills even when I try hard look like jaba on a drinking binge. :6: If any one know of a site that might sell and accurate armor or an easy build I would be great full. Also any tips on getting started in general would be awesome.

P.S I am sorry for misspellings I am dyslexic

Hi Sam,

really nice that you write here in spite of your dyslexic!!

And yes, there are some providers which offer a build service. But there are also a lot of troopers (like me) without any crafting skills before the first build;-) "It's not a rocket science" to build an armor. There are so many WIPs with a lot of Pictures (look into the whitearmor.net forum) which shows how to build an armor. Or you get in contact with a helpful trooper near your home.

You can also check out troopermaster or RS (both in England) for a fully build set. Both armors are the most accurate you can buy (my 2 Cent).

You can post your question in the whitearmor Forum (fisd), too:-) Just check it out!

Good luck Sam!

Cheers,

Felix

Thanks

Felix and Brad, Im located in the Carolina leagion. I have been looking online at the site you guys sent me is the RS costume is out of my budget right now. Do you Have any Idea how much troopermaster usually charges. Im 5 foot 6 a little husky. If you also know some good deals that might be come up let me know. Thanks for all your help and time.

TM is around the same cost I believe if not more. There are other great, if not quite as accurate, options as well. ATA is a very nice set but tends to have a long wait list. AP would be good for your height, but is crafted for a thinner trooper. I have a 33" waist and had to shim the sides. Perfectly fine, just be aware.

Hey Sam,

So the cheapest you can get but still have quality is ATA but it has an eight month wait

(which I'm currently on). The next best option would be AP from mark which is 800 untrimmed

and 1000 trimmed.

Like others have mentioned RS and TM are in the 1000 to 2000 range which can do a bit of

damage to anyone's bank account.

Cheers- Ethan

All listed armors are great. But be careful: don't shoot a "cheap" ebay "armor"!!! Many of them are not accurate and you have to spend a lot of time/money to make them approveable.

And take your time and check your budget. Never underestimate the power..(.ääähhh....sorry wrong side:-) ) the costs of such a project;-)

Take care bro!

Felix