Boots approval needed

Mallardphoto

I am having the toughest time finding a quality boot source. (please... do not refer me to TK BOOTS, as they do not have my size nor have any idea of when they will)

I found this pair (see photo) on ebay. The only photo was showing the outer side of the boot. Once recieving them, I see there is a stictch line on the inner boot. Nothing in the 501st approval says anything about it... will they pass inspection for TD?

post-5967-0-96268600-1412020416_thumb.jp

What size boot do you wear ? Sometimes people sell them here at the supply depot. ebay is hit or miss...maybe amazon or you could also try F.I.S.D. scroll down to imperial commissary.

You could also try bass amsterdams.... Hope this helps Gary. :thumbsup:

Forget this boot!

A good variant is to buy a "normal" black chelsea boot over Amazon (for example) and paint them white. This is the accurate way and you'll find a lot of HWT threads in the fisd Forum.

bass amsterdams come in half sizes, my 10.5's were big on me, id suggest go a size down if you go that route. the tkboot 9's i have fit, but are a little too snug for me to be comfortable walking for more than a few hours

@ Allen - Unfortunately, This boot style will not pass. But I do agree with the others that you will definitely have better luck tracking the boots you need in the FISD Forums. Good luck and see you here in the Precinct soon! :td: :thumbsup:

@ Gordon - I'll move this thread for you, Brother. No worries! :yes: