Ears, Eyes and Teeth Comments Please

OnlineJeff

Wow - I never though shaping the ears would be so hard...good job to you guys who have perfected this art...

I'm about to start assembling, paining, adding padding, etc but want comments on the eyes, ears, and teeth please.

1. I know I need to fine sand the teeth but do I need to take out any more significant plastic?
  2. Do I just trim the extra lip that doesn't seem to work on the bottom of the ears where they should curve under the helmet?
  3. Should I take a chance and hit that part of the ear with the heat gun and shape it a little better?
  4. This is an ATA helmet - I still have some rippled areas on the ears - are they too thick?

The left side front of helmet ear actually fits better than shown. I now see that it shifted a little when I took the picture...

Thanks

20140919_072250_zpsf5a75322.jpg

20140919_072242_zps901ba3c6.jpg9a597586-cfb9-46c8-a1f2-e4d8497881b7_zpscad16d6a-46da-4bee-a13b-cebb6c55d68c_zps20140919_072139_zps5a8f33f7.jpg20140919_072208_zps502cf2f2.jpg

I think it looks great!!

The only thing i would tweak is probably sanding/trimming down the teeth so they look more square

but then again thats more of a personal preference.

Also until someone else with a lot more experience tells you what to do heres a link to some stuff for

the ear gaps if there really bothering you its from trooper bay and its called zap a gap and is specifically

for these types of things. http://trooperbay.com/2-ounce-zap-a-gap-ca-glue/