New Sandtrooper Feedback

Dr Feeley Good

I bought this RS Sandtrooper from a fellow member of the UKG,I tried it on for the first time today,with a lot of help from my mrs I must say ,its a lot different to putting on my Snowtrooper !! It was originally cleared to police officer standard,but I was wondering if anyone can give me some pointers to get it up to standard before I put it in for clearance !...Thanks

IMG_20140825_171904_zpsminuunce.jpgIMG_20140825_172241_zpsyllsipd4.jpgIMG_20140825_172328_zps7b9p4a6h.jpgIMG_20140825_172419_zpsucqfq17u.jpgIMG_20140825_172541_zpshnulaslw.jpg

@ Stephen - Looks good! Just remove the (UKG) ID TAG on the left shoulder bell and get your TD Designation. Then you can submit your application for MEPD Officer Deployment for further review.

I updated your profile status and granted you 501st Access as well.

See you here in the Precinct soon, Brother! :td: :thumbsup:

Are you having trouble turning your head left?

Just looks like you might need to tighten your pack straps to raise your pack and lower your shoulder pouch a bit

Armour looks built for you bro fits nice

Good score

Thanks for all the great comments, going to sort the thighs,raise the backpack, drop the ammo pouches,I haven't got a blaster yet,only my empire e11 I use with my snowtrooper, so that won't do. With regards moving my head, I didn't even try!! I'm that used to not being able to do in the snowie I didn't even think of it!! But I'm sure if I drop the shoulder pouches I will be ok!... Cheers

• 1 month later...

I was gunna say lower your belt but it is in last pic lol

Not sure if it's required for deployment but I'd lower the mortar tube and raise the pack and your front pouch is way to low now haha

But armour looks awesome mate great job