How to attach MP-40 magazine with tool pouch to shoulder?

• 6 months later...

i Think in case of different Body sizes,

there are different ways to fit the pouches.

i attached it with snaps at the BP Strap.

i Think in Future i will fix it with Screws at the shoulderbell... everytime while i Turn my helmet,

THAT xxxx pouches are in my Way :-))

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for bringing up an old subject. I'm hoping to be finished and approved for basic trooping before Phoenix Comic Con.

I see a lot of pics of Sandys without packs, but still wearing the shoulder pouches. Does anyone here do this? How do you attach the pouch without it hanging off the backpack. I've tried a couple of the suggestions here, and it always hangs off at an angle, instead of vertically like I feel it should. I'm also not thrilled with the idea of drilling into the chest plate.

Any pics of it actually attached would be helpful.

Sorry for bringing up an old subject. I'm hoping to be finished and approved for basic trooping before Phoenix Comic Con.

I see a lot of pics of Sandys without packs, but still wearing the shoulder pouches. Does anyone here do this? How do you attach the pouch without it hanging off the backpack. I've tried a couple of the suggestions here, and it always hangs off at an angle, instead of vertically like I feel it should. I'm also not thrilled with the idea of drilling into the chest plate.

Any pics of it actually attached would be helpful.

I'm still finishing my backpack, but hate the look of a Sandie without the shoulder pouch. I just used a loop of elastic on the back of the pouch that the elastic strap for my left shoulder bell passes through. It hangs right where it should. At least until my pack is ready.

(stupid radio face).

:td:

Mine has been hanging at an angle, and while it's not my favorite (and sometimes pushes my bucket to an angle), it's better than not having it at all. Won't be a problem now that my pack is almost done.

I'm still finishing my backpack, but hate the look of a Sandie without the shoulder pouch. I just used a loop of elastic on the back of the pouch that the elastic strap for my left shoulder bell passes through. It hangs right where it should. At least until my pack is ready.

(stupid radio face).

:td:

I tried that at first, and it pulled my shoulder bell out of alignment. Drooped it about an inch too low. I may have to hard strap it instead of the elastic I have now.

Thanks. :)

Mine has been hanging at an angle, and while it's not my favorite (and sometimes pushes my bucket to an angle), it's better than not having it at all. Won't be a problem now that my pack is almost done.

It did that to me, too. If BadBatch's advice doesn't pan out, I may just wait until I'm done with the backpack. I appreciate the tips.

• 2 weeks later...