Need help with an AM build please!

Hi all! I'm struggling through a few things and would love some help. I've check CRL's, photo references, other trooper's builds, etc. and am still lost on the belt. I know, it's pretty straight forward, except I have pieces from the AM kit that are confusing me. It seems like I have two waist belts to choose from (not counting the leg ammo box belt) and then the rivet covers, but another piece that looks like either rivet covers you cut out or it is the ab plate three dot cover. Seeing as I can't find anything else for the ab plate three button deal, I'm confused.

Also, does the canvas belt and plast ammo box belt get centered or are they grounded at the top edge?

Thank you for your assistance!

post-2701-0-13442300-1407619768_thumb.jp

Second question, not sure about.

First question what I did is use the second, or bottom belt ammo strip, and used the 3 buttons bottom right.

Now, I built my canvas belt, then put snaps on my canvas belt. Then added the other side snap to the plastic ammo strip. Then glues the button covers over the snaps. I used snaps, so if I ever broke the plastic part, I could replace easily.

I have pics if you need them, just PM if they will help