Where did slave1pilot go?

slave1pilot

You may wonder what happened to "slave1pilot" or why Nate is not on this forum any longer.

Let me explain , in case the worst case scenario actually pans out (if it doesn't I'll come back and delete this) .

I'm not sure this post won't be deleted anyway. I hope that the leaders will allow it to stay.

So here goes.

I'm currently having a Disciplinary Hearing for Conduct Unbecoming a Trooper on the 501st Legion Forum.

The harshest punishment available (if my Garrison votes for it) is a 2 year suspension. The vote ends July 15,2014
I'll be out of town on a business trip beginning tomorrow morning and will have very limited internet access when the votes are tallied. This may be my last chance to post before then.

That suspension covers all facets of the 501st. Including forums that are related to it.

This is one of them.

I will still be on a few other boards and even facebook, so you can find me there.
Or, you can email me at slave1pilot@live.com . please put "501st" in the comments so I don't delete you.

What's the hearing all about? I really can't tell you here.

2 years is a very long time, so I may have moved on at that time.

If I didn't, then you 'll see me again.
I do thank you all for your friendships and allowing me to share my love of Star Wars Costuming with you.

Respectfully,

Nathan Mutter

"TK-439"

"slave1pilot"

• 1 year later...

You guys allowed me to stay on here even after the decision was handed down.
I appreciate that.
I kept fairly quiet during the last year

My membership has been restored.
so, I'm back .