What should i do stop pack from digging into my shoulders?

Mr.Sandman

I always had this and thought it was pack but turned out it was the corners of my chest plate at shoulder strap digging in bit of heat n bend and some foam under undersuit to be sure did the trick

Might be different for yourself but hope it helps

Yeah add some shoulder foam under the suit. If it helps I did 2 things to my pack:

1. Changed the shoulder straps for some that make the pack lift higher which works wonders.

2. Added an invisible polyester bar at the bottom to prevent it sinking into my lower back. Will take pics and post them here.

I wear the backpack with the shoulderstaps crossed on my breast under the plate instead of having them straight

No digging and not much pain at all. Very comfortable.

Had this issue myself and fixed the problem for 3 troopers in our squad as well.

Yes, I use a little wider 1.5" webbing, then add foam and sew to the straps for padding.

The main trick to relieving the shoulder weight though is to like a couple said, Add a chest strap, with a parachute clip to put together.

On the back as well, add an H back Cross strap though as well, about shoulder blade height, or a couple inches lower. This will remove 90% of the shoulder stress

I clip the strap under my chest plate. Works great, I can troop all day with this set up, where before I used to get a headache and back pain within an hr.