Redforce TD build (WIP)

Redforce

Doing very nicely so far mate, keep it up.

I don't know what your plans are in regards to sealing the paint on there, if you use a cheap lacquer it leaves a nice ruff feel on the plastic which adds to the texture. Just food for thought.

Doing very nicely so far mate, keep it up.

I don't know what your plans are in regards to sealing the paint on there, if you use a cheap lacquer it leaves a nice ruff feel on the plastic which adds to the texture. Just food for thought.

I wasn't sure yet. I used hair spray (aqua net) on my incinerator armor and seems to have sealed it pretty good...

I would like to go for SWAT as a sergeant alley check V2 eventually

I need references for the weathering. What I'm doing appears to be similar to the desert sergeant I believe. I know I will have to make adjustments/changes on stuff once I apply for SWAT....but can someone provide or point me in the right direction for visual references for a sergeant alley check V2

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

TD-10666 has been approved!

Waiting on my pack to get finished by Quartermaster and then will apply for MEPD deployment (:

Would love to go SWAT after my deployment. Depending on what trooper I choose.. It will take a good amount of altering of my weathering etc.... so it might not happen soon...but it will be on my radar

IMG_2347_zps33392c50.jpgIMG_2339_zpsbf450098.jpgIMG_2337_zps67715246.jpg

looking really good, I am dragging my feet only due to financial reasons, still need to rig my new TK helmet so I can then convert my old one over to TD and then get boots, then I will start weathering all at once, I really like your weathering treatment and showing the before the wipe is very helpful and I will be looking this over again when I am ready, thanks