Finally Finished my TD...

Mr.Sandman

All i need is my T-21 and it will be here wed.. I can't wait to get it approved..

Thanks to QuarterMaster for hooking me up with a one of a kind Sergeant pack..This one has newly found items on it..Found in a new screen shot..Please lmk what you think...This build i added the genuine sand from Tatooine to my build..Enjoy

2014-04-01%2018.29.26_zpssxsiqdlm.png

20140401_180222_zpsundsiqic.jpg

20140401_180205_zpso9wa78lj.jpg

20140401_180243_zpsossbhz1i.jpg

20140401_180231_zpshsfggwnt.jpg

Looks really nice my friend...the armor fits perfect to you! Just two, three little comments/questions. How did you attached the knee ammo belt? i can't see any rivet. (it looks like that you knee ammo belt is attached at the lower rim of the belt, right? when yes you have to change it)

And the gloves are no rubber ones, right?

Cheers

Ok, i just wanted to help:-( I don't think that a wrong attached knee ammo belt (if it's true...i can't see it in detail) is helpful for the standard approval and could be a short stopper....otherwise the last dicision has the approval officer.

And the gloves...yes, you can start with fabric gloves. But in my opinion (just mine) your armor looks so great and real...why to start with the wrong gloves? It's an easy change to go for rubber :yes:

Cheers,

Felix

Ok, i just wanted to help:-( I don't think that a wrong attached knee ammo belt (if it's true...i can't see it in detail) is helpful for the standard approval and could be a short stopper....otherwise the last dicision has the approval officer.

And the gloves...yes, you can start with fabric gloves. But in my opinion (just mine) your armor looks so great and real...why to start with the wrong gloves? It's an easy change to go for rubber :yes:

Cheers,

Felix

Thanks felice...I do have rubber gloves just not in pic..I appreciate your comments and advise..I.m still in the learning stages, :thumbsup: All and any are welcome