MP38/MP40 Pouches - Will these work?

Hey guys,

I only just started building my TD, and have almost all the parts I need. However, I've been looking for the canvas pouches and I know some people on here sell them, but I came across these on Ebay, and was wondering if you think those would work (obviously dyed black):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/E2W-WWII-GERMAN-WAFFEN-HEER-LUFTWAFFE-MP38-MP40-MG-CANVAS-AMMO-POUCHES-KHAKI-/310785743821?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item485c461bcd

$29.95 shipped seems like a pretty good price...

Thanks for your advice!

Hi, Dennis!

The pouch on the left will work after some heavy mods, but the one on right is not and will be phased out soon.

We highly recommend that you check with the members in the attached links below. Why go through the hassle of purchasing an Ebay set only to discard one and heavily mod the other one when you can just cut to the chase and pick up a high quality pouch from the jump? These guys have every pouch seen in the film. All of the designs.

Their pouches are screen accurate and are also SWAT ready and approved. They're also designed to attach to the current TD Belts without much hassle.

Everything you need can be found from our members. Good luck and see you in the Precinct soon if you do choose to go full TD! :td: :thumbsup:

BLASTER 8266

BOO

Hi Dennis!

I am relatively new here so I am not 100% sure, but I think those would work for the pouches that go on the shoulders (specifically the pouches in the set that have the small pouch in addition to the longer ones), but not at the waist. The waist pouches were made of leather. That price is pretty good, but there is a shipping cost attached to that auction which is about 18 US dollars.

For that price, I would go here http://www.ima-usa.com/german-mp-40-magazine-pouch-set-wwii-green.html

Those pouches are replicas of WWII German MP40 Ammo pouches and I trust IMA to be relatively accurate in their reproductions. I have bought a few replica items from them and they are top notch.

Thanks, guys, that helps. I might hit up Blaster 8266 then for a canvas pouch and save myself the trouble. As to the leather MP pouches I would need (I would like to go for the Captain in the Road Block scene configuration), I am going to attempt to make them myself - I've done a little bit of leatherworking, and this will be a fun project to try.

• 2 months later...