Cantina Craig

My newly weathered T-21 :-)

Hey guys.

I bought one of Blaster 8266's awesome T-21's last year, and Britannia Patrol's very own Sir Dave has just finished an amazing weathering job on it for me. Sadly he says it may be his last job. I hope not, Dave Harris is one seriously talented man :-)

Here are few photos of the newly weathered weapon back with me on my workbench. I'm almost too scared to troop it now, it looks so good, ha ha :-)

IMG_4287_zpsc5fae4e3.jpg

IMG_4288_zps41e751ca.jpg

IMG_4289_zpsdcf6cb50.jpg

IMG_4290_zps6bf0ff39.jpg

IMG_4291_zps0f637d09.jpg

IMG_4292_zps67368ee9.jpg

IMG_4293_zpsd0aed3b2.jpg

IMG_4294_zpsa1a59a26.jpg

IMG_4295_zpsb8f080ac.jpg

Very nice!

*Anthony's T-21s (and pouches) are always highly recommended. I've bought 2 from him in the past! :td:
:thumbsup:

Dave's paint work really is superb. Shame he is hanging up his brush. I've studied a few of his gun mod threads, but I'm a pale imitation by comparison.

Drool worthy stuff. Ill have a word with Dave guys, ill convince him not to throw in the brush just yet ;)

This may double post - if so, my apologies...

What did you use for the ribbing on the barrel? 1/4" Irrigation line? If so, did you just glue each ring and leave the seam on the bottom of the barrel?

As stated the blaster is from Blaster8266 so ask him directly if you want answers, he might let you in on secrets, what do I know? ;)

For anyone else researching a T-21 build. Paint wouldn't stick to the clear vinyl tubing I was trying to use.

I ended up getting 1/4" black fuel line from the plumbing aisle at Lowes. The writing on the side of the fuel line will come off with a little acetone. I glued the ends together with 1/4" dowels and E6000.

Wow!!!!!! Amazing weapon given a huge boost! Does the magician of the brush offer any painting tutorials anywhere?

Regards

T

A

Z