SWAT weathering question

RogueTrooper

Greeting All.

I having a quick Q...

I have a member of my Garrison that is working on his TD (Sergeant) with his pouches he can go either the Desert Sergeant or Cantina Sergeant

I am trying to help him get where he needs to go SWAT.

I know you have to be spot on with the gear/weapon for the version of TD (i.e Cantina Sergeant ,Desert Sergeant etc...)

Now my question is, the weathering need to be spot on to that exact TD?

In the SWAT Level it says;

"Weathering must be appropriate to screen used armor. Too little or too much weathering will not be allowed."

From my time on the FISD Staff, I did write several CRLs...What I am reading here the SWAT is that as long as it looks screen good (don't frak up the weathering), you are golden, and it does not have to be spot on to the exact TD just the gear/weapon

or it would read:

Weathering must be appropriate to screen used armor of the 'version modeled after" . Too little or too much weathering will not be allowed.

To give an example for being spot on with the exact weathering to the exact TD:

If doing "Desert Sergeant" , the weathering approximately match the same weathering details and cannot vary much or be like: "Sergeant Docking Bay 94 V1" or "Sergeant Road Block V2"

So what I am asking: as long as he does a good job on the weathering, whether his weathering matches the exact TD his gear/weapon does, will he have any issues getting SWAT approved?

Thanks,

Tom

@ Tom - By the current SWAT level requirements, the applicant has to get as close as possible to the weathering (and construction) details of the selected Screen TD he/she chooses based on any and all reference material available (pics, film, etc). At that point, our judging will be based on closeness of accuracy. It varies from applicant to applicant. Just need the rep to look as bad-a$$ as possible. :thumbsup:

Hope that helps. Please feel free to submit any additional request if need be. :td:

Thanks!

Thanks Michael (SCRIBBLER) and Rick (Dirty Boy) just wanted to clarify...

So it is basically what my addendum meant:

Weathering must be appropriate to screen used armor of the 'version modeled after" . Too little or too much weathering will not be allowed.

To give an example for being spot on with the exact weathering to the exact TD:

If doing "Desert Sergeant" , the weathering approximately match the same weathering details and cannot vary much or be like: "Sergeant Docking Bay 94 V1" or "Sergeant Road Block V2"

Exactly...we are looking for matching patterns to the overall look of the weathering.Now we understand that not all angles are visible so there is a little bit of creativity accepted for those areas.

This helps him as well cause there are areas that arenot visible or "all angles"........

@ Tom - By the current SWAT level requirements, the applicant has to get as close as possible to the weathering (and construction) details of the selected Screen TD he/she chooses based on any and all reference material available (pics, film, etc). At that point, our judging will be based on closeness of accuracy. It varies from applicant to applicant. Just need the rep to look as bad-a$$ as possible. :thumbsup: