Sign in to follow this  
pashnak

New Black Series 6"

I've seen a version of that Biker with a black cummerbund :-( Hope it was a factory glitch !

I've seen a version of that Biker with a black cummerbund :-( Hope it was a factory glitch !

I think that is one of those "Actual toy may differ from photo" loopholes that manufactures use.

I saw that they're going to be adding a sandtrooper private and Jabba to this series as well. I'm hoping for a squad leader sandtrooper somewhere down the line.

If they do release other Sandtroopers, I hope they have different packs. Otherwise, it is just the pauldron and that is not too difficult to mod anyway...

;)

Saludos

post-1761-0-04102800-1400638654_thumb.jp

Are those your sandys Juan? They look great!

Yes. I mod them. Painted the pauldrons and repainted the black on joints. Also thinking of painting the pack on the correct blue and weathering the bfgs. Already painted some of the parts of the t21 that we're off.

Thinking about custom weathering and will for sure mod the pack so it sits in the correct place.

:)

Glad you like them.

Saludos.