Warhammer 40k Armor

FIVE

Hey all!!!

Long time no talk. :)

Don't think I'm not watching you just because I'm not on the forums. Every time I see a TD anywhere online or in public it does me proud. I beam knowing I had a little bitty part in the great history you all are still building in the MEPD... the greatest detachment in the Legion!!!

I'm logging back on today to ask you all — my brothers in the dirt — for help of sorts.

Tye "Wolfman" O'Dell and I are hoping to build another kind of armor: namely Warhammer 40k Space Marine armor. But we're not gonna be able to do it at all unless we get some help funds wise.

So, I've set up this Indiegogo campaign and I would be SO APPRECIATIVE if you would all consider donating SOMETHING to it!

$5, $10, $25, anything would help.

If you just got the grand reward from Lord Vader for finding the droids... then feel free to chip in $1,000. B)

Here's the link again to the campaign...

http://igg.me/at/WH40kSpaceMarines/

I will say thank you ahead of time for any help you might give! And I'll be sure and be posting back on here with links to builds and stuff when (Lord willing) we get it going.

Until then, let the sun always be on your back and the sand always outside of your bucket! :salute:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... we're making a fan film. We've heard people's cry from the depths of the grim dark future echo back through time and we have decided to go all out and make a WH40k Fan Film. That means our campaign is now "Phase One" of that production. We've got 13 days left and have raised 20% of our goal! I'm calling out here again for any contributions you or anyone you know might be able to give!

http://igg.me/at/WH40kSpaceMarines/