Guidance Please

millenium1

A big warm hi to all, my name is Ricky and i am brand new here. I can't wait to get started on my TD build, i have a set of FX Armour and wondered if this was still acceptable? I introduced myself a little while ago and i got no response so am feeling lost at the moment, any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ricky

Hi and welcome Ricky!

The bucket is a no, no but the armor might be able to make it, however it will take some time and modding. I'm working on the same projekt but that is only because I can't afford a newer and better armor. If you can afford a new armor you should get it. Thats what I would have done if i could. I'f you decide to go with the FX I can help you ;)

Good luck with everything.

Hey Ricky, welcome to the MEPD.

The FX armor even if a bit old, can be made into a great looking Sandtrooper is worked the right way. But as said. bucket is a no go. Good you are already planning to get a TM bucket. Great choice.

When you start working on your armor, post a thread over the armor section of the forum so we can help you through the process and you can share picts! We love pictures!!

Read a lot, get to know your character and armor and work with passion on your gear. That way you will end up with something awesome.

And to get you inspired, here is a picture of my old FX armor and TE2 bucket as a Sandtrooper.

post-1761-0-64065900-1390588691_thumb.pn

post-1761-0-34603900-1390595093_thumb.pn

Saludos

Juan

Thanks Juan for your input and warm welcome,

I am Inspired more than ever now i have seen your old FX kit and what is achieveable, respect to you sir. I am looking for some tuitional threads relevant to the FX armour so i can begin my build, i think once i take the first steps i will be off and running. I will post some photos once i start.

Ricky