You Have been deployed :D

tk432

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah Matt,

I did yours a while ago and sent them to Joshua. I also got Sarge's done the same time, so they're in joshua's hands now.

The turn around for my getting them ready for post is usually only a few days after I recieve them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you are Wes.....very dirty! Hows it goin?

Jess, hey brother. Things are going good here in the nice brisk mountains. How are tings down dere in Mos Alba?

I'm currently planning an event here at the budweiser events center for the local Garrison for the end of January/beggining of febuary so watch for my post on the Garrison Forum.

Hey, I like the weathering and the deflected blaster bolt on your helmet..nice brother, nice!

Wesley, here's what I need:

Two HIGH RESOLUTION photos, one full length, head to toe with armor on...Perhaps a good "action" pose.

One with helmet off, so we can see yer mug.

The requirements for deployment are:

DIRT

Canon ab plate, or modified ab plate (Modified as in, all black buttons removed, and holes puttied and painted white.)

Diamond knee plate

BFG

Backpack

NO patches, stickers, or other non-canon decorations on the gear. This includes Garrison/Legion patches on pauldron, name plates on chest, etc.

Send the photos to ME at:

td0013 AT cox DOT net

Once I recieve them, I will get them ready for deployment, and then I will send them to Joshua for posting.

If ANYONE else is also ready, please get your photos to me so we can get this done.

Thanks,

Kevin O'Connor,

TD-0013,

XO - MEPD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...