A Sandtrooper has claimed a new Outpost for the Empire!

Sandman Tigui

Received the green light today as an amazing Imperial news!!! Who would've said that the guy who started out with a Rubbies Costume and took 3 times :sweat: to make it thru the MEPD is now the founding figure of an Outpost :blush:

Proud to be a Sandie and as one I have made an historical event in claiming official representation of the 501st for my Country. :peace:

I give you Jaguar Outpost!!! :woot::td:

Now, hard work lies ahead in creating and designing the website and fan page for recruiting new troops.

Excited to see what Imperial Troopers the Outpost might bring :salute:

post-3936-0-24303400-1389811527_thumb.jp

post-3936-0-65240200-1389811545_thumb.pn

Best news for the MEPD of 2014 for sure!

Congrats!

If you need any help in making merchs to celebrate this historical occasion, let me know, am always glad to help to a brother out. :)

Thanks big time Gordon! Indeed it's something great to have something started as a Sandie. Made a patch already which looks amazing but I believe 6 months must pass before an outpost is elegible for merchandising.

Don't know yet will check it out ;)

And... HAPPY BDAY TO YOU MY MAN!!!

That's awesome bro. You will make a great leader. That logo is amazing. Do you have decals or anything with that logo? You are an inspiration.

Big thanks Matt for your sincere words, really I appreciate them bro ;)

Yes I have a cool very cool embroided patch that once I get cleared as a time required for an Outpost will do a run of them and more cool things I'll work upon.

Thanks once again brother!

It's been day one and it's been crazy my fellow Sandies!!! I've already have gotten requests and have pointed in the best ways for local enthusiasts regarding: Tie Pilots, Scout Troopers, Imperial Gunners and Shadow Troopers. Will be very proud to make what starts as an Outpost and turn it into a Garrison. Only with time and passion and patience might that be.

I thank you all for believing and supporting me on this endeavor.

Thank you my brothers!!!