A sandy without a backpack?

ex507

Hey guys,

Pretty new here, just got a quick question. Just ordered my rs prop masters helmet and i am already trying to figure out what comes next. I thought about building or buying a e11 before i get my armor (saving up some credits) but i saw that there is no sandtrooper version with a e11 without a fieldpack. Some day i wanna get a pack but for now it seems like its one of the hardest parts to build/get here in Germany. Long story short: will i get 501st approved with a e11 and no fieldpack or is it required for approval? If not i think i am going to go for the orange pauldron/T21/no pack version, even if i like the e11 better..

Hope the thread is in the right section...

Thanks in advance! See ya

501st approval depends on individual unit's GML. Some GML will approve a TD without a fieldpack while some will require you to have a pack.

Some GML understands that it is difficult for a non-501st member to get a hold of a pack without any knowledge.

It's definitely easier to get the resources once you are a member.

So I will suggest you get in touch with the German Garrison and ask what is their requirement?

A pack (any of the versions) is required for standard MEPD Deployment. Once you have cleared the requirements for MEPD Police Officer, you would then be free to choose the pack-less TD for your SWAT activation.

First things first...you gotta get in touch with the German Garrison for assistance on getting your Legion Designation! :vader1:

But by the sound of it, you are definitely on your way to eventually joining our detachment! Good luck! :td: :thumbsup:

We have discussed changing the CRL to require all sandtroopers to have a pack for legion and MEPD designations. SWAT of course would be based on the trooper you are creating.

So depending on how quickly or slowly you move may carry a different answer to this question lol

Sounds like there is no way to get out of this "backpack situation"... I dont even think it looks cool! xD

But thanks a lot, i will try to hit up the german sandys to get some support... I am probably one of the worst craftsmen out there but i still think its fun. My first blasters and backpacks gonna look ridiculous!

• 2 weeks later...