DEATH IN FAMILY

SCRIBBLER

I just wanted to let you all know that due to a death in our family, I will be off the grid for a couple of weeks to help with funeral arrangements and family support.

I sincerely apologize and will be back on duty as soon as I am able. Thanks so much in advance for the prayers and support. These next few weeks are going to be very tough for sure.

God bless and take care.

~Michael

Thanks so much for the thoughts, My Friends. This is going to be a tough next few weeks. But, the healing process will be less painful knowing that we have the support of friends and family.

Take care, Everyone and see you soon.

Much Mahalo!

~Michael

Thanks so much again for the support, Brothers. I'll be here in the precinct as much as I can to do daily duties until our family heads to Hawaii at the end of the month for memorial services. At that time I will be gone for 2 weeks.

I really appreciate the thoughts, prayers and supports, My Friends. It's acts like these that help with the healing process. God Bless you all.