TE Sandtrooper Appreciation Thread-Here's My Bumpy Cap

JoeR

TE

The frown, traps and tears are all hand painted. It has Keith Mic Tips. Best of all it has a bumpy cap!

I am going to add some pastal scuff marks and dirty it up, here it is all pristine and shiny with a few chips.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my old TE Smooth Cap now sold

Posted Image

Joe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What!!!!??? You actually sold your TE bucket!!! Ouch!!! Unheard of...why? The smooth cap & back helmet looked awesome dude! I love that "chipped" look!

Hey guns it was upsetting but I have used the money to get a ILM Stormtrooper Tour Blaster from a FOX Australia crew member. Pics to follow....

Joe

Ooh...SCORE!!! Okay. I'll just say that your former bucket was absolutely beautiful. Whoever has it now scored too!

Stunning clutch, I love it! IMO I would move that brow up a bit for maximum effect though.

Here is the tour blaster...I will post a pic of the LOA amd better pics when I get it. The guy that made it helped make the stormy tour suits too.

Posted Image

Joe

Nice helmet!!

Here`s my TE bumpy cap/back from his first run in `02.TE made the best stuff and this is by far the best helmet I`ve owned and I`ve owned them all.I got this one as a kit and painted it with HDPE color then housepaint.I love it.

Posted Image

Cheers

Ben

I never get tired of looking at that face.STUNNING!!!

copy that! i could watch TE helmets and armors night and day and would never feel bored...

nice helmets, crew... and an beautyful blaster! i´ve seen some of them pass on ebay and they are all very cool! GOOD BUY!!!

Nice helmet!!

Here`s my TE bumpy cap/back from his first run in `02.TE made the best stuff and this is by far the best helmet I`ve owned and I`ve owned them all.I got this one as a kit and painted it with HDPE color then housepaint.I love it.

Oh wow!!

Ben, that's a beautiful bucket too!! Man, you guys are awesome. I'd better redo my TE helmets...