I have owned or seen different pauldrons by different makers. And what I use to troop and my final choice is Trooper1.
I think unless someone can prove to have found a screen used one and copy it to the last detail, I will stay with Trooper1 pauldrons.
Have n orange and a white one. Some day I'll complete my collection.

Saludos.

I have a Trooperbay pauldron (Orange) and although it is a nice one and not a bad purchase, I still prefer the look and fit of my Trooper1 lot (Black, White & Orange).

Trooper1 also made all of our Patrol's (66ers) signature Dewback Pauldrons. ;)

SCRIBBLER_08.jpg

I just purchased a Trooper1 pauldron,  I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail soon.

I have three pauldrons from trooperbay and they are super quality! But when I do a side by side comparison with the screen caps, they seem to be a bit larger.  It could also be that I am small in my armor.

I'm suppressed no one has any photos comparing the two. 

I plan to order one from trooper1, especially after reading so many positive reviews here.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 9:33 AM, yoshix said:

I have three pauldrons from trooperbay and they are super quality! But when I do a side by side comparison with the screen caps, they seem to be a bit larger.  It could also be that I am small in my armor.

I'm suppressed no one has any photos comparing the two. 

I plan to order one from trooper1, especially after reading so many positive reviews here.

I have both! I will try to get a comparison photo up here. Size is pretty comparable. The Trooberbay ones aren't quite as "puffy" as the trooper1 versions. 

Both are great quality, I just prefer the trooper1 version. 

• Like 1

I love my trooper1.   I also love my RS, which is trooper1....so I double love trooper1.   :D