trooperbay v trooper1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
I see a lot of good reviews for trooper1. Does anyone have a trooperbay pauldron that could speak to it's quality? It is a tiny bit cheaper than a trooper1, so I'm curious as to what it is like.

From my hands on. Trooperbay is a tad bigger and a little more "well made" looking. Not to say trooper1 isnt. It just looks like a factory "perfect" item if that makes sense. It's also more rigid and not as flexable.

Both are great to be honest and you want go wrong wither way.

To add to this, does anyone own an RS props Pauldron? They say on their site they used a pattern traced from original motorbike padding . Looks good.

How does the RS Pauldron compare to the the other two?

To add to this, does anyone own an RS props Pauldron? They say on their site they used a pattern traced from original motorbike padding . Looks good.

How does the RS Pauldron compare to the the other two?

I believe that trooper1 supplies pauldrons to RS. I remember seeing him reply to someone in a thread here (or maybe FISD?)

I believe that trooper1 supplies pauldrons to RS. I remember seeing him reply to someone in a thread here (or maybe FISD?)

Thanks. The RS site sounds like they found an original item and used that for reference. If it is just Tooper1 's then that makes choosing one a bit easier!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, that is correct. I also supplied the first one to someone else who has them made as well.

• 8 months later...