best suggestion is to review the SWAT threads and see what people are using and how it compares to the screen trooper you are emulating.

Likewise. Mine arrived today from trooper1. The guys at Britannia Patrol suggested him for my black pauldron. Now I have it it was the right choice.

I would go with Trooper1.

I own both. I was approved for SWAT with a trooperbay pauldron. I purchased a Trooper1 afterwards and prefer the look and design better.

I see a lot of good reviews for trooper1.

Does anyone have a trooperbay pauldron that could speak to it's quality? It is a tiny bit cheaper than a trooper1, so I'm curious as to what it is like.

I see a lot of good reviews for trooper1. Does anyone have a trooperbay pauldron that could speak to it's quality? It is a tiny bit cheaper than a trooper1, so I'm curious as to what it is like.

From my hands on. Trooperbay is a tad bigger and a little more "well made" looking. Not to say trooper1 isnt. It just looks like a factory "perfect" item if that makes sense. It's also more rigid and not as flexable.

Both are great to be honest and you want go wrong wither way.

To add to this, does anyone own an RS props Pauldron? They say on their site they used a pattern traced from original motorbike padding . Looks good.

How does the RS Pauldron compare to the the other two?

To add to this, does anyone own an RS props Pauldron? They say on their site they used a pattern traced from original motorbike padding . Looks good.

How does the RS Pauldron compare to the the other two?

I believe that trooper1 supplies pauldrons to RS. I remember seeing him reply to someone in a thread here (or maybe FISD?)

I believe that trooper1 supplies pauldrons to RS. I remember seeing him reply to someone in a thread here (or maybe FISD?)

Thanks. The RS site sounds like they found an original item and used that for reference. If it is just Tooper1 's then that makes choosing one a bit easier!

Thanks. The RS site sounds like they found an original item and used that for reference. If it is just Tooper1 's then that makes choosing one a bit easier!

Send him a PM just to be sure.

Yes Rs ones are the ones made by Trooper1, I have a orange one from Rs and a white direct from Trooper 1 and they are definitely made by the same person....

Sorry guys new on this who is trooper1 I only know trooperbay.

trooper1 is a member here. I suggest you message him and order one. I just received my pauldron from him and the quality is outstanding!

Yes, that is correct. I also supplied the first one to someone else who has them made as well.

i bought a white one (which can also be used as a black one by turning it over as shown in HD screen shots) from RS. its excellent . looks right to me and the quality of the work is as expected from a supplier like RS

Very correct. I have supplied them many to recast. Im glad they got them done as expected.