The whereabouts of the XO...

iconoclasta_88

Hey there my brothers of the MEPD.

This is Juan... I know most of you know me, but I am sure there are a bunch that don't.

This last months have been a very weird, busy, complicated period in my life.

Having to deal with an insane load of work, and lately, also having to face the reality that my father has Cancer and probably will soon be entering the terminal stage.

Don't want or need to go into details, but you can guess lots of my time now go to other fronts other than the MEPD, building armor or SW at all.

But, even if things are not yet better, I am slowly starting to take control of my life back.

Maybe you have notice my absence, maybe you have not. But I can tell you it wont be too long before I come back to my full duties as XO, and to be the active member of this forum I have always been.

In the mean time, if you need to contact me, you can write me directly to my mail iconoclasta_88@yahoo.com, or over facebook as Juan Arvizu.

Thx for you understanding and support.

Sincerely, your MEPD brother,

Juan.

Saludos.

It's gotta be tough going through what you are with your dad. Keep your head up my friend and take all the time you need....we know life takes us on the journeys it sees fit and those journeys aren't always what we'd like to see.