Total newbie here

Captain Jack

Hello all. My name is Matt and i am from NC. Over the last several weeks I have been reading and researching to decide what I wanted to be to become a member of the 501st. It didn't take long until I decided I wanted to get dirty. I have read the boards here a lot and still lost somewhat. I found a guy selling a suit at a good price so I bought it from him not knowing any different. As I researched I found out Dirty Boy was super helpful so I emailed him. He got back to me super nice guy. The next day in reading here again I found out that the guy I bought suit from (PAC) got the suit from Dirty Boy. Small world huh?. Anyway suit came today! Everything seems to fit snug except for the ab kidney plate area have large gaps on both side. Not sure if can shim a large area or not. Didn't have a lot of time today going out of town for Thanksgiving. Sorry for long post. You guys will see a lot of me from here on so wanted to let y'all know a little background. I will need a lot of help. Happy thanksgiving brothers.

post-5670-0-76559000-1385611697_thumb.jp

Welcome Matt. You have one of the best rigs around. Feel free to ask questions, and most of all read. Some of the best around will be able to guide and assist you on completing your rig. So again Matt, welcome and have fun bro......

• 4 weeks later...