well its been quite awhile since I checked in

Dozer105

Happy Holidays everyone I have been extremely busy with school these days I hope everyone had a great Halloween as mine was unforgettable I wore my armor for the first time while passing out candy in my neighborhood. My house instantly became the spot!!! The first group of kids that came to my door were in complete shock when they saw my armor and in the blink of an eye I literally had hundreds of people on my front lawn wanting to take pics with me it was fun. Any way I will never forget this event most fun on Halloween I ever had. Other than that school keeps me busy. On another note I am still working on the armor I plan to get it dirty over the christmas break and put my AP helmet together and finish up the pack so I can wear it more I wore it on Halloween but I must not have put the straps on well because it fell off so I need to try a better install method.

I would also like to take a moment to Thank my MEPD Brothers and Sisters thank you to those of you who helped me and my son out awhile back when I need help the most today is a huge mile stone for me as my Son Gabriel has been living in my custody for exactly a year now I won Primary Custody on his birthday in June but today he has been with me for exactly one year. I could not be here if it was not for ya'lls help so from the bottom of my heart thank you so very much. so I have posted the working progress shot from when me my son and my local 501st member put it together. ps excuse the clean look lol i am not on tattoine yet ;\

post-5164-0-01970400-1384739106_thumb.jp