HIGH RES REFERENCE PICS BACKPACK UPDATED!

RoCKo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking at the high res picture of the white dial pack and it looks to me like the foot of the frame sticks out pretty far and tapers in on a angle.Also I mention before in that picture you can clearly see how the bee stinger is attached with a braket on the sides of the bee stinger.Anyone else see what I'm talking about.

Also I mention before in that picture you can clearly see how the bee stinger is attached with a braket on the sides of the bee stinger.Anyone else see what I'm talking about.

That's absolutely visible. I believe it's a yoke from a small lighting instrument since you can see that it curves up and over the top of the bee stinger, then appears to have a single post where it mounts to the frame or the lower box (hard to tell which) from the center of the yoke. Take a look at these pics:

http://www.sandtrooper.net/gallery/disp ... p?pos=-808

http://www.sandtrooper.net/gallery/disp ... p?pos=-929

Hard to say if this method was used on every pack, but it's definitely visible on the white dial pack.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I would also like to help post some pics up as well! I got one today that i did not see in the gallery of the White dial Pack. How can iget it up on the gallery? Actually how can i save it. What i'm doing is doing a Print Screen Of whatever good shots i can get. and then cropping whatever is not needed out and then blowing up the picture which allows me to capture some really REALLY good shots!

• 7 months later...

There really doesn't seem to be any wrong configuration provided the components are the same. Each part appears modular looks as though it could be removed or rearranged with mission or MOS specific equipment.

I went ahead and used industrial velcro with ABS panels on my main boxes so I can attach them in any order and makes it easy to pack up. I will post some pics after I get suited up at tommorrow's con.

Awesome reference pics!

• 5 months later...

right now there is no gallery section.

since we moved to this board form and server we lost the former gallery.

i´m sure we´ll update the gallery section sooner or later.

sorry! :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...