Proper Trooper boots?

So, I was out and about today for guitar strings and figured, why not stop and look around for different parts for my TD suit I'm working on. I know that Chelsea and Johdpur boots are acceptable, but, these weren't really labeled as either. I found them in the women's section at Marshalls. I was with some friends and upon comparing those on the 501st's TD CRL and what I had in my hand, they looked right. I'm asking you guys first though so I don't start scrubbing acetone over them and wait for white dye to come in if they're the wrong style or if something is off with them.

I don't know how to get better quality, I took them off my phone and it saved them as 1.5mb or so each file, so I had to look around to figure out how to scale them down. But I can always email the original photos or any other way that you guys know of. I think I may have stumbled upon a decent find here though if these are right, because they seemed a bit abundant where I got them, but I can't find a trace of them anywhere online.

Sadly, I live in East Bejeesus Middle of Nowhere, so there are no close by shoe shops that I know of. I think the closest thing we have is a few Payless Shoes in each direction, at least 35 min. away. I'm not opposed to the drive but I don't think they are what you meant by a shoe shop. But that is a good idea. I will start looking around to see if there are any around here somewhere.

So I have found a shoe repair shop, (the only one less than 50 miles away), but about how much do you guys think should come off? I can't walk in and ask them to just shorten it and leave I'd assume, I would think they would need to know how much. And my question with the heel height is, the CRL says "short" heels. when I thought of high heels on these boots, I thought of something like these - http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/383718?cm_mmc=polyvore-_-cpc-_-boots-_-http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/383718. This isn't to be rude or mean, but I haven't found any numerical value for the height a heel should be on a troopers boots. I guess I'm just not getting why what I have is too high. But, I will continue looking and checking for relative/exact heights for the heels and what not. I appreciate the help from everybody.

"Your heel may be a little higher than mine, it's hard to tell. The hardest part about modifying you boots would be to get rid of that skin-like texture and make them smooth. I've never tried dying or painting these types of boots, so that may be hard too. I'm not sure how well paint would stick to those.

I guess my final answer would be, if they were smooth and white, and I really couldn't tell mch of a difference, I would say they were okay. If they still had that texture, I wouldn't be able to pass them. I hope this helps."
Words straight from my GML. So, I'd assume with that I would clear and make 501st with these? My next question is, would these be SWAT approved. I will be going for SWAT and quite honestly it is a waste of my time for me to spend much more effort on these boots if they won't.