Working on pack 4

drudge73

Ah thank you so much for complement and reference I see now container hangs on side. How long are the four PVC pipes did u go there if I may ask?

Glad to help out! :td: :thumbsup:

I built this one myself (with Rick's parts), but you can definitely do no wrong with a Dirty Boy or Quartermaster pack!

As for the small pipe sizes, just eyeball them in relation to the reference pics. For mine, I measured them out to about 3.5" each.

Also, remember the shorter mortar tube, modded detonator plate and no top cap. (To point out a few of the various details should be aware of.)

Good luck and see you here in the 'Precinct' soon!

534184_434858986555844_1543346524_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys for the replies it means alot, been really busy here an there but managed to get my pack semi done for a light up the night event. Gonna hunt down my wife for pics so i can post how this came out. I will tell you this for what i stayed up over night to rush getting this together and then again before another event it seemed to go good. Kids that night enjoyed seeing my pack and being able to turn the nob the only let down was that I didnt have my ipod or speaker inside radio box to play the sandtrooper loop. The let down for my TD brothers was I didnt get to mount my motar tube as well so I was just out there with a sandtrooper kit and pack. I will have pics up for you guys sooner or later but I am very happy to have this added to my kit and hope to make some final adjustments to work on getting into police status.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya Bonded sorry for the delay reply, I went with a 2inch black PVC tube Thermal det cap was shaved off a few. When i get home I will post up pic I promise just gotta get through a 12 hour shift at night. I attached it with 2 black zip ties for both on top and bottom to connect to pack. I read someone did it easily that way. With straps I sacraficed a justin beiber backpack from my littlest one up above. It came handy and worked out best as we attached them with 3 black zip ties on top and 2 on bottom to connect. If pics are needed for those I will work on it as well. I hope all looks good with it starting next year i will be able to have more free time to weather it. But will keep ya posted and I look forward to the responses tyvm!