Which for an Outpost Logo?

Sandman Tigui

I'll post this on FB but wanted my brothers to have the first prime wiki sandie leak on this one :D

Been working on possible concept artwork before crafting and building my first ever Outpost here...And by obvious reasons the Outpost logo will be a tribute in featuring a Sandie on it :D :D :D Took me a while in illustrating these ones LOL.

Although I'm still thinking in possible names like:

1 Yavin 4 Mayan Outpost

2 Guatemala Mayan Imperial Outpost

Which artwork do you dig more that would look great on a logo, thinking later on a possible patch, t-shirt, cap? You name it! ;)

Thank you brothers!!!

post-3936-0-49772600-1382687043_thumb.jp

I like the second logo.

As for name, i like Guatemala Mayan Outpost. Dropping the Imperial sounds short and sweet.

There's already a Mayan Squad in the 501st so not sure if they allow duplicates. There's a Yavin Base in the Rebel Legion as well.

In any case, above is just my 2 cents and shouldn't affect your final decision.

All in all, i'm happy to see a formation of a new outpost. 501st influence spreads to all corner of the world.

So I'm honoring the jaguar in conceptual artwork as a warrior bucket, due to the fact that mayan warriors used to do so. I'm naming it Jaguar Outpost. Mayan is taken and I rather prefer something associate to a fighting force LOL

To put you guys in context, Tikal the epitome of the Mayan World has its biggest pyramid the one that appears in ANH named: El Gran Jaguar.

That been said I present to you guys 3 logos basically 2 with slight differences. Thanks for your input and I agree with Gordon, taking Imperial out of the question makes it more stronger and simpler. ;)

post-3936-0-65722300-1383256889_thumb.pn