INTEREST ONLY: Fieldpack Main boxes

I have been able to find a maker who will make the main boxes as per the ANH film. these are as close to the movie as I can make out. At the moment I can only get the 5 striped box, but this will TBC.

Who would be interested? Let me know how many and what color.

*Shipping worldwide*

http://www.geocities.com/the_dirty_trooper...ensions.doc.pdf

*EDITED WITH CORRECT DIMENSIONS* THE COST WILL REFLECT THE QTY. THE MORE THE CHEAPER

INTEREST LIST

1:TD2479 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

2:TD2802 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

3:TD8020 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

4:TD7722 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

5:TD2184 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

6:TD6753 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

7:1970 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

8:TD4549 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

9:Niko - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

10:TK9965 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

11:shortimer52 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

12:hhuggins - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

13:TK6421 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

14:TK9907 - 2 X BLACK & 2 X GRAY = 4

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

=: 28 GRAY

=: 28 BLACK

TOTAL: 56 BOXES

interested depending on price...

btw.: am i wrong thinking, that one box has 5 stripes and the other has only 3? i can´t find any reference proof right now except the marmit figure.

Affirmative on the 3 & 5 stripes. It's definately that way on screen. I see you've revised the dimensions, it's good to see my research going to good use. Do the moulds exist yet?

EDIT- Marcus; this was not mean't as a dig on you, I'm glad to see the accurate sizing catching on so quickly!

I know the cost is based on #'s, but I can't commit till I know the cost...it's a vicious catch-22, but the way it is. I'd like a set, since I'm making a new pack, but again, I need to know the $$ involved. Even a ball-park for where the cost is now is better than nothing.

Hey Matt,

With all the excitment and obvious interest in the "scaled-down" backpack, there's probably no sensible reason for us to continue to use the TE backpack molds.

As soon as the new owners receive the backpack molds, I'll recommend to them that they retire everything and tell them to concentrate on the TE2 armor instead.

A shame not utilizing all the talent out there. I'd love to have my own scaled-down backpack...however, old Betsy has done me well!