Backpack is awsome but Im disappointed with USPS

Big_Sarge

Dirty I got my Pack this weekend and its aweswome. It did seem from the look of the box it was shipped in though that the Post Office May have dropped it from the back of truck at 50mph :( . There was some major scuffs and some damaged places. Most of which I hope to fix. A piece of the faceplate popped off and the Cistern had chunk snap off of the fin. Luckily I found the chipped off piece and I think If I glue it back on and touch up the paint and weathering it will be fine. Even the pack frame was scraped up pretty good.. Guess I got some free weathering there. The lab pip and other loose pieces all seem in good order. One of the caps appears to have been crushed though. The Cistern part was all cocked to the side and seems to have taken the brunt of it but if I can glue the fin should be fine. Maybe you can tell me which type of Cap to get to replace the broken pipe cap. They look like Spary paint can lids or something similar yes?

034.jpg

033.jpg

031.jpg

030.jpg

Here is the cap. It got hit so hard it not only broke the cap but popped the paint off some of it. Man they were not careful with this box at all. Next time When we get my brothers Im paying extra to have you ship it UPS. Usually when I get large boxes from them they dont look like they were dropped from the cargo bay at the first sign of imperial ships lol.

029.jpg

****!!! Looks like it took a beating for sure....I think I'm going to look into ups again and see about costs....last time I checked they were triple usps. Glue is fine for the radio faceplate. The cap you can use a spray paint cap and cut to size. The cistern piece should be able to glue back on. Sorry they couldn't handle correctly. I take pics of all packs and boxes prior to shipping but they don't care :/

WEll No worries my friend other than the damage from shipping it looks great. I will fix the two pieces that are the major points of interest and shouldnt be very noticeable once glued and filled. I will get a new cap off some paint I have laying about and then touch up the ruff spots and then kind of paint and wetaher it to get it dirtier. That should cover any remaining things. It may end up looking like My TD has been in his share of scrapes outside the local watering hole but still a very nice pack. All the pieces and coloring are spot on.