What is your Halloween costume?

DavinFelth

Taking into account that Halloween is just around the corner I thought we should post pictures of our armor to share our hard work and accomplishment so far this year on one of the nights that our expertise really shines. So this thread is simple just post a picture of your Halloween costume/sandtrooper armor and name a detail about it that you are particularly proud, or that you just recently completed this year. Have fun and don't forget to post. Happy Halloween everyone, don't let the trooshti bite.

Here is a shot of me and my Brothers going TMNT style a couple years ago. It was a fun night. Im Michelangelo on the right. For those who are not familar with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles he is the Orange Bandanna wearing one with Nunchuks. The suits were from a costume shop but the color string and bandannas were home made and we of course all wore bald caps and painted our heads green. The weapons are also real Ninja Sais, Katanas, Bo Staff and Nunchuks. They are not sharpened however but still make awesome Cosplay Props.

NinjaTurtleCostumes.jpg

Well I'll be dull and say my Darth Vader.

We have a Halloween troop that needs the big guy.

Though there is a possibility another vader can make it, so I am toying with the idea of going as every tk fans ( and sandy fans) worst nightmare...my ROTJ TK!

Doesn't get much more frightening than that ... Lol

Darth isn't bad at all one of the best halloween costumes to me in my opinions. Also I almost felt like i was actually in that horror story they way you described it and the way that that ROTJ armor just came out of now where and massacred the craftsmanship of ANH. I'm feeling chills down my spine as we speak.