Need help contacting another MEPD

Bulldog44

I need to get in touch with a member here on the MEPD but so far no luck. Sent a few PMs and tried direct mail to the member but I have not heard back since late August . If anyone is in contact with 'Voodoo' please let me know or please notify him I am trying to contact him. Your help is appreciated. :thumbsup:

I paid him for a Sonix radio parts set. He confirmed the payment and said he would send the parts in a few days but that was back on Aug. 26th. No package yet received. Hoping this is not a deal gone bad, it would be a first in my experience buying from members on the MEPD or FISD.

Hmm, Voodoo used to be very quick at posting out the dials etc. I bought some a while back and it took a couple of months before I got them.

Where are you based, what items did you need?

Thanks Smally. If it took a few months then I will keep my fingers crossed and hope they arrive. I just ordered all the knobs, switches and handles. I don't need them asap but just wanted them to size up my radio kits in the next month or so. I am in Japan. I have most of my orders sent to my NY address and have my folks send things in bulk . Shipping direct to Japan for all the parts ends up being really expensive.

Thanks Dutchy and Marcus as well for responding to my message.