Updates to the site

DirtyBoy

Nothing terribly new in the forum except for tapatalk working again. This was just a regular softwareupdate to keep the forum secure and running the latest and greatest.

Thanks to Locitus for fixing the missing editor issue that many of you probably didn't even notice.

-Eric

@ Eric - Excellent!

One thing to note...We've had a few Troopers/ Members alerting us to problems regarding number of pics allowed to be uploaded to not being able to upload pics at all.

Can we check on this?

Mahalo, Brother! :td: :thumbsup:

@ Eric - Excellent!

One thing to note...We've had a few Troopers/ Members alerting us to problems regarding number of pics allowed to be uploaded to not being able to upload pics at all.

Can we check on this?

Mahalo, Brother! :td: :thumbsup:

Seconded :yucky::td: I want to get my progress pictures up

Guest Locitus

Uploading pictures to this site is limited to a certain amount of kilobytes, and once you reach that limit you're not allowed to upload any more. Instead use a photo hosting site such as imgur, photobucket or imageshack.

Guest Locitus

I'm pretty sure it's the uploading fromnphotobucket and comparable that's the problem. At least that's what people have been messaging me.

Well, I found a setting that had been reset to 0 images per posts. So it should be fixed now. Although the upload limit per user on this site is still valid (and a cause of frustration for people that don't read error messages). :)

Guest Locitus

No problem! As always, just shoot me a PM or email if you have any troubles.

I'm aware of the quoting looks a little odd, and am loosely thinking where that could be fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...