Census 2013 [For 501st Memebers Only]

Gordonator

Heads up troopers,

The 501st Legion Census 2013 is now live and you can access it over at the 501st forums.

http://www.501st.com/forum/

Simply click on "Membership DB" and then "CENSUS 2013".

Remember to ensure your Unit Affiliation is set as Mos Eisley Police Department and other Detachments you are part of.

If your unit affiliation info is wrong, please amend according and wait for approval.

If there's any questions, please seek your Garrison's GML for assistance. :)

Posted Image

Over the years, the total strength of Sandtroopers have fallen behind the other costumes. We used to be in the top 5 but now we are no.7 on the chart. And it looks like the Imperial crewmen are fast catching up as well.

That is why it is important to keep your profile and unit affiliation correct and updated as there might be some who owns a TD armour but didn't submit it to the GML for approval.

After all, we need as many troopers as we can assemble to continue looking for the droids we are looking for. :)

Posted Image

If the sandies show up again in movies, there willbe a turn around. They really are only in that short part of one movie, obviously.

There its something about having character in a costume. If one were to do Civil War reenactment, you wouldn't go for the shiniest new Union cavalry outfit. You'd want to be a skinny, dirty bearded rider from Jeb Stuart's regiment. Well, at least I would.

Ok bad analogy, but you get my point.

Done!

Yeah, I can see less enthousiasm for the TD in my Garrison as well. A lot of TD's don't even troop in theirs anymore :/

THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE SAND TROOPERS OF MOS EISLEY !! Now theres a t-shirt heeh ? With a picture of a few sandies planting the rebel flag like the iwo jima memorial...... :woot: